Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Blotter 28: At least the burglar had his priorities in order....

See? Blog's not entirely dead. But I am learning that small-town life just isn't nearly as hilarious in the winter. People are staying indoors and refraining from random acts of hilarity. When they do venture outdoors, they're either creating traffic carnage on the ice, or vandalizing things, which really isn't that funny. More like a bored puppy locked up in the house too long. I hope things will get amusing again once the weather warms up. Until then, I'll take what I can get:

From the Yankton Press & Dakotan, 2/1/10:

- A sheriff’s office report was received at 10 a.m. Saturday of a burglary at a Mission Hill residence. A Toshiba flat-screen television, a DVD player and a bag of Doritos were stolen.

Because the Netflix movies he stole from a neighbor's mailbox won't watch themselves. I think the Doritos were a particularly nice touch.

1 comment:

  1. I truly appreciate this article.Really looking forward to read more. Keep writing.
    do my homework

    ReplyDelete